Buffalo protester knocked to earth by authorities is from the hospital months later, attorney says

0
18

Buffalo protester Martin Gugino was released in the hospital Tuesday after spending almost a month there to injuries that he sustained when two police officers forced him into the floor.

Gugino, 75, is now recovering at an undisclosed place in a bid to safeguard his solitude, based on ABC 7.

2 Buffalo police officers pleaded not guilty to attack earlier this month when they had been seen on camera devoting Gugino to the floor through a George Floyd protest.

Gugino’s lawyer Kelly Zarcone talked on his behalf and thanked people who cared for him while he obtained medical attention.

“Martin would like to thank the whole hospital employees for their outstanding dedication and professionalism,” she explained. “He obtained genuinely outstanding care and therefore, he’s grateful.”

TEXAS BAR OWNERS SUE GOV. ABBOTT OVER CORONAVIRU RESTRICTIONS:’IT’S DISCRIMINATION’

Trainers Robert McCabe and Aaron Torgalski were equally charged with second-degree attack, a class D felony. They were released without bond after a hearing and are scheduled to come back to court July 20.

Zarcone had formerly claimed that Gugino suffered a fractured skull and brain injury as a consequence of the June 4 experience with police.

“I’m not at liberty to elaborate now other than to affirm his skull had been fractured,” she told CNN in a statement two weeks ago.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Zarcone added:”While he’s unable to walk nevertheless, we managed to have a brief dialogue before he became overly exhausted. He’s appreciative of all the concern about him but he’s still focused on the problems instead of himself.”

Fox News’ Chris Irvine and Louis Casiano contributed to the report.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here