Baby dies after consuming battery mobile | Mysuru News

0
25

Mysuru: A infant boy, who inadvertently swallowed a battery mobile on August 31, expired on Friday.
One-and-a-half-year older Hemanth Skandamani, while playing at his home at Ittegudu, had eliminated the battery mobile and consumed it. It directed to medical complications and also his parents took him to KR Hospital.
Hemanth fought for life for 3 days at the hospital but died early on Friday.
After the tragic episode, Nazarabad cops have suggested people to stay harmful things and small materials away from kids as it may prove toxic.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here