MUMBAI: A 22-year-old guy sustained burn accidents following a fire episode occurred during renovation job in a flat at Fort region of south Mumbai on Wednesday late night. Five fire engines were hoping to control the flame that was spreading into other flooring.
Officials said that the electrical wiring was in progress from the apartment once the fire began because of a short-circuit. The sufferer, Deepak Dildar was at the apartment and sustained 35% burn accidents. He had been admitted to a private hospital and his condition is said to be crucial.
Fire brigade announced it level-3 flame and hurried more fire engines for firefighting performance at Bahubali construction on Cawasji Patel Road.