According to the authorities guidelines, whether opting for exercising or shopping, each excursion should occur within a 2-km…Read
MUMBAI: Transferring more than two kms away from your house, for functions besides crucial services or moving to workplace, will land you in trouble. The Mumbai Police on Sunday issued guidelines saying that all vehicles which ply in regions away from house minus legitimate motives are impounded. The cause of this leadership is overcrowding in beaches, promenades and public areas whereas Covid-19 diseases continue to be climbing. Whether heading for purchasing or exercising, each excursion should occur within a 2-km radius,” authorities said.
This is the comprehensive order by the Mumbai Police:
1. All of outdoor movements ought to be limited for essential activities just.
2. ) While going outside, wearing face mask is mandatory.
3. See to niches, salons, barber shops etc. will be limited to within a radius of two kms from home. Movement out this radius for purchasing etc. is strictly prohibited.
4. ) In the same way, outdoor movement with the aim of exercise is strictly confined to open spaces inside a radius of 2km from location of residence.
5. ) Movement beyond two kms is allowed just for attending medical or office crises.
6. Social networking standards must be followed closely constantly.
7. Strict action will be taken against individuals who violate the aforementioned norms.
8. Shops/markets not after social bookmarking criteria will be shut down.
9. No movement of men except for crucial activities is permitted during night curfew involving 2100 hours 0500 hours. Any violation of this nighttime curfew will be strictly penalised.
10. All vehicles located plying from their regional area without a legitimate reason will be compulsorily impounded.
It’s our true appeal that citizens act sensibly and avoid unnecessary motion.
The onus of beating Covid-19 is determined by all people and we could attain this only if we follow the personal security and social distancing guidelines constantly.