Delhi govt to provide Rs 10 lakh to family of man who died under waterlogged Minto bridge: AAP | Delhi News

0
22

Kundan Singh was driving a Tata Ace in the New Delhi Railway Station into Connaught Place if he got stuck un…Read

NEW DELHI: The Delhi government will be providing financial aid of Rs 10 lakh to the family of a 56-year old guy who drowned while attempting to manoeuvre his mini-truck via a waterlogged underpass after heavy rains in town, that the Aam Aadmi Party said on Monday.
Kundan Singh, lived by his wife and two brothers, had been driving a Tata Ace in the New Delhi Railway Station into Connaught Place if he got stuck beneath the waterlogged Minto Bridge in central Delhi on Sunday.
“The Delhi government is providing financial help of Rs 10 lakh to the family of deceased Kundan Singh, who lost his own life at the unfortunate episode near Minto Bridge,” the official accounts of the Aam Aadmi Party tweeted in Hindi.
Singh was the only bread-earner of his loved ones, including his older parents, spouse and 2 brothers, aged 22 years and 11 years, that reside at Pithoragarh at Uttarakhand, his cousin Pritam Singh said on Sunday.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here