Two brothers electrocuted in UP’s Bhadohi | Allahabad News

0
43

Picture used for symbolic purpose just

BHADOHI: 2 brothers were electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh’s Bhadohi whenever they came in contact with a cable attached to a water pump in their house, police said Monday.
The episode happened at Raraspur village at the Dhaurahara region along with also the victims are identified as Nitish (21) and Ritik (19), authorities added.
Their younger brother Roshan (12) also sustained injuries.
All three were getting ready to celebrate Raksha Bandhan because their sister Roshni (9) was awaiting them.
According to authorities, they received an electrical shock as the cable had come in contact with water distributed on the ground in an under-construction part of their residence.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here